The Academic Registrar Uganda Cooperative College -Kigumba announces the existence of study vacancies for the academic year 2019/2020 August Intake in the following disciplines offered at Kigumba Campus on fulltime, evening and weekend
Certificate and Diploma Courses offered:
- Certificate / Diploma in Cooperative and Business Administration.
- Certificate / Diploma in SACCO and Microfinance Management.
- Certificate / Diploma in Project Planning and Entrepreneurship.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR:
1. Certificate Courses:
- Five passes at "O" level obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
- Two subsidiary passes at "A" level obtained at the same sitting
2. Diploma courses:
- One Principle Pass and two subsidiaries at "A" level obtained at the same sitting one of which must be in either Economics, Mathematics or Entrepreneurship or its Equivalent.
- Certificate in any business related course or its equivalent
The courses adequately prepare candidates to work as; Managers, Cooperative and Extension workers, Accountants, Accounts Assistants, Audit Assistants, Credit/Loans Officers, Stores Managers, Sales and Marketing Officers, Cashiers, Book Keepers, ledger keepers etc.
After successfully completing and meeting the academic requirements, one can also proceed for A DIPLOMA or DEGREE COURSE Either IN; Cooperatives and Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, SACCO & Microfinance Mgt, Procurement and Logistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Development Studies or any other Business/Development related Course.
Applications for Self Sponsored Students for the August, 2019 intake can be obtained from the office of the Academic Registrar Uganda Cooperative College- Kigumba, or the District Commercial Officer (DCO) of your district, at a none refundable fee of shs. 30,000= (Thirty thousand shillings only). Completed application forms MUST be returned to the same place for processing admission letters.
Fees for both diploma and certificate are affordable. Please hurry only few vacancies left.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT
The Principal : Tell: +256 772 695 805, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: OR
The Academic Registrar : Tell: +256 783 072 229/0704 272 229, Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org: